Wednesday 19 March 2014

Naked 3

This is not so much fashion as beauty, but I'm too excited not to share it!
I finally got my hands on the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay, though it's not so new any more, but no matter! It's mine at last!

If you haven't already seen, the Naked 3 palette is filled with twelve rose-gold toned neutrals compared with the Naked 2 (cool neutrals) and the Naked (warm neutrals) palettes. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and suit every skin tone. They're also super pigmented and I think they're absolutely stunning.

There's a mix of mattes, pearls and metallics available, in golds, taupes and browns and pinks, all with the rosy undertones. My favourites have to be the metallics, Dust, Buzz and Trick because I think the colours are beautiful, but I do agree with everyone that there is a bit of a fallout problem with these, and they're not quite as pigmented.




 






Sorry about the lighting here, it was pretty bad, but I just had to share my excitement!
Do any of you have any of the Naked palettes?

3 comments:

  1. I have the Naked Basics and the Naked 3 and I love them both, especially the shimmering shades from the Naked 3! Fab post


    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I agree, the shimmery colours are gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. The colours of this palette are gorg!
    www.sparkadalia.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete